Dining at The Westin Copley Place ensures variety and quality. Whether you prefer Boston’s renowned seafood, a hearty steak, or lighter fare, there’s a place for you to entertain clients or relax after touring the city. Creative catering is also available.
Energy & Water Conservation:
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Smart irrigation practices
- Regular preventive maintenance
- Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing:
- Dumpster monitoring
- Organic waste composting
- Elimination of styrofoam packaging
- Environmentally preferred suppliers
- Environmentally preferred products
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water
- Sustainable food and beverage options
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality:
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated pest management practices
- Low-emitting materials, such as paints, flooring and furniture
- Property-level Green Council
- Sustainable Meetings Practices
- Carbon-offset program
- Alternative transportation options, such as preferred parking for eco-friendly cars and shuttle services
Standard Amenities Overview Page
Escape to a superbly comfortable space. Refreshing touches will awaken your senses.
Winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award® in the heart of trendy Back Bay, The Westin Copley Place, Boston is linked to the Hynes Convention Center via skybridge and is only a stroll away from shopping at the Copley Mall, Prudential Building, and Newbury Street.
SPG Category 5
12,000 to 16,000 Starpoints for a free night.
Thu Jan 01 15:00:00 GMT 1970
Thu Jan 01 12:00:00 GMT 1970
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.